|The church shall hold to the following statement of faith:
- We believe in the one true Triune God -- Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit -- who is the Creator of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnated Word, the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, who suffered, was crucified, and died for the sins of humankind; the third day He rose again from the dead and proved to be the only Savior for sinners; He ascended into heaven and is constantly praying for His followers before God the Father; He shall return as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Life-giver who regenerates all the believers; He is the Counselor who indwells, illuminates, empowers, and sanctifies them.
- We believe that the Holy Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is God's inspired word and is without error in the original writings. It is God's revelation of truth and salvation, and is the divine and final authority for Christian faith and living.
- We believe that the universal church, which is consisted of all the believers in the Lord, has a mission to witness God's love and salvation.
- We believe that humankind was originally created in the image of God, but is depraved because of sin. Only by God's grace and through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ can an individual be justified to receive God's salvation.
- We believe that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just to eternal life, and of the unjust to eternal punishment.